The 10th Annual European Data Protection & Privacy Conference
The European Data Protection & Privacy Conference returns to celebrate its 10th year on 19 March 2020! Debating and discussing the most pertinent and timely data privacy issues through interactive panel discussions, speeches and interviews, this event is a staple in the European privacy community’s calendar.
- Assessing the GDPR two years on
- Encouraging cooperation to shape the future of Data Privacy globally
- Responsible data use, trust and AI: protecting privacy in the data economy
- Cross-border electronic evidence and law enforcement: what it means for data privacy and fundamental rights
- An update on the E-privacy file – a future-proofed framework fit for the digital society?