Measuring Public Affairs as a Trade Association in Brussels
Featured Topic & Speaker
Measuring impact and demonstrating the value of public affairs is critical to any professional or team dealing with interest representation. Approaching this exercise strategically is particularly important for trade associations operating in Brussels, especially in 2019, the year of EU institutional change where much is expected from lobbyists and public affairs professionals.
This roundtable will be an opportunity to gain insight into the experience and lessons learned of the European Chemical Industry Council – Cefic, a major Brussels-based trade association.
Join us to learn more and exchange views with your peers about:
- Challenges and difficulties of measuring public affairs as a trade association
- Measuring impact in Brussels in a year of institutional change
- Assessing the results of coalition building
- Tools, tips, and mistakes to avoid when measuring your PA efforts
- Experiences of demonstrating value and engaging successfully with your members