Europe’s Energy Transition
Climate change is one of the greatest challenges of our time and since energy production accounts for nearly 80% of EU greenhouse gas emissions, effective action on energy production and its use is essential to tackle climate change. This conference will focus on the climate action targets set by the EU to guarantee a transformation towards an energy-efficient and low-carbon economy.
The event will address the latest topics in energy regulation and provide environmental law practitioners with an analysis of recent legislation and ongoing policy developments at EU level in the field of European climate change and energy law.
- The Clean Energy Package – from concept to implementation
- State aid rules for the energy transition
- Step-by-step solutions for combating climate change
- Preparations for the COP25
- Legal aspects of integrated energy and climate planning
- Enabling systems for a better expansion of renewables
Who should attend?
In-house counsel and lawyers in private practice, judges, regulatory authorities and civil servants working on environmental matters.