European Digital Advocacy Summit 2019
Public affairs professionals are increasingly aware that combining online and offline tactics is the best way to get their message across and persuade their audiences. Digital advocacy is no longer a “nice to have” — it’s a critical tool for the success of any public affairs campaign. Join us to hear about innovative ways to communicate online, discuss the latest trends and expand your tactical skills in digital advocacy.
Building on the success of previous years, the 2019 European Digital Advocacy Summit will take place on 3 December in Brussels.
This one-day summit will give EU public affairs and communication professionals the opportunity to exchange good practices and hear from experts on the latest trends.
Join us on December 3 in Brussels to network with your peers and gain fresh insights into:
- Digital advocacy in an age of disinformation and mistrust
- Listen to understand — tips and tools to monitor your social media landscape
- New digital advocacy trends for public affairs professionals
- Case studies of integrated campaigns in a year of EU changeover
- Leveraging digital tools for interest representation and policy positioning
- Measuring and communicating the value of digital advocacy