ENISA Industry Event 2020
ENISA’s industry events target EU SMEs active in cybersecurity. With these events ENISA aims to boost the EU cybersecurity via the industry community by providing them relevant information and sharing best practices. Previous sessions have addressed topics such as venture capital, certification/IoT, the business case of regulation such as GDPR, industry 4.0 etc.
The agenda on 17 February covers the following topics:
- Artificial Intelligence: insights form Academia, Industry and EU bodies
- Priorities of the new Commission on cybersecurity and building on the cybersecurity package with the Industry
- Cyber Threat Intelligence
- Funding and research schemes such as Horizon Europe
- State of play of cyber-security certification and panel discussion on the benefits of it.
Attendance by invitation only.