EIGA Winter Session 2020
The EIGA Seminar 2020 will be held in Brussels on 29 and 30 January 2020.
The topic of the Seminar will be Lessons Learned in Production and Filling Plants
The industrial gases industry has a very good safety performance and continuous learning from incidents is essential to this. For that reason, EIGA tracks incident statistics and incidents details, and extract information to share with its membership. Dedicated Working Groups cover all topics of industrial and medical gases, and how to produce, store, transport and use these safely. An impressive library of publications further supports this. And during our yearly Safety Awards Dinner, exceptional safety achievements are rewarded.
However, accidents still happen. Why? How can we further improve?
This is where this edition of the Winter Seminar is for. The Winter Seminar 2020 will:
- Address lessons learned from significant industry incidents
- Provide insight to key safeguards in today’s design and operation
- Cover technical, organisational and human factors
- Share best practices around “lessons learned”
- Explore the benefits and risks of new technologies to improve safety
- Help keep corporate memory alive to prevent re-occurrence