Data Protection in the European Institutions
The conference aims to provide legal practitioners and data protection specialists with the necessary guidance on how to apply Regulation 2018/1725 on data protection in European institutions in practice. It will offer an opportunity to discuss with key legal experts the novelties and issues at stake.
- Accountability requirements in EU Institutions
- Procedures in case of data breach
- EU institutions as controller and processor of personal data under Regulation 2018/1725
- The concept of (joint) controllership
- Rights of data subject and admissible restrictions
- Conflicts between Regulation 2018/1725 and Regulation 1049/2001
- Security of personal data
- Recent case law
Who should attend?
HR officers from the EU institutions, data protection and IT lawyers, data protection officers, compliance and information officers, representatives of consultancies.