CYBERSEC Brussels Leaders’ Foresight 2020
This high level event aims to discuss the actions to enhance European cybersecurity preparedness and foster a competitive IT industry. The first edition of the event took place two years ago, in 2018. This year, the CYBERSEC Forum will be thematically structured on 4 pillars: State, Defence, Business and Future.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at this event are the security of the European digital DNA with cyberdiplomacy, the question of the use of Artificial Intelligence in the defence sector, an analysis of the tech-related factors that influence the geopolitical order and critical consequences of the growing “data gravity”.
The latest edition of the European Cybersecurity Forum -CYBERSEC 2019- brought together 150 speakers and more than 1700 delegates from all over the world.
- Conference will be will be a digital-only/virtual event. See agenda here.
- Registration for conference participants lasts from 27th January to 23rd March until 23:59.
- Conference registration is free of charge.
- Please use the business e-mail address while registering. The Organizer reserves the right to verify your professional affiliation.
- Due to the limited number of places, the Organizer reserves the right to verify submissions and deny participation in the event. For organizational reasons, participation will be confirmed within 7 business days.
- Please send any questions concerning the regulations, terms and conditions of participation or registration to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at: +48 663 082 960.