Crisis Communications – Online
This program will be hosted in a fully virtual environment.
In this program, you’ll gain insight into:
- Creating a successful crisis communications plan and identifying potential pitfalls
- Understanding the key stages in successful crisis communications
- Distinguishing a “crisis,” “issue,” and a “complaint” and ensuring a proper level of response
- Developing an integrated strategy focused on your organization’s priorities and that includes legal, corporate communications, public affairs and government relations stakeholders
- Determining common issues in your industry and developing an appropriate response